Monday, May 24, 2010

Men likes feminine women...

Well, I could be generelizing! But in my experience, men wants to be the boss and to have the last say in the relationship. Once the women makes the stand and put down the foot, then the man seems to disappear to the next available feline woman.
Why?
It is of nature, what a cheap excuse, but it is a fact that the man is strongest in nature. I know a lot of feminist would be sad about this comment, I myself, a feminist, would have felt so, but I do accept the fact that my man has to take charge and take care of his, and if he cannot then for me he is not man enough. Then I leave to the next available masculine i could find who can take care of his! He he he, sounds good, heh?
A strong man knows when to ply himself in a woman's whim, that is his inner strength. A toast for man!

No comments:

Post a Comment