Friday, September 16, 2011

A wish...

I have lost 2.2 kilos today...haleluja! Am I in love? (giggling in my head) I haven't started drinking that red wine yet, from 2000! A wish to myself, or should I say a promise, to live healthily, and enjoy life to the fullest. How do we go around that? I have indulged myself too much and now I am paying dearly for it. I always say this promise to myself and tell-tale consciousness of the nagging fact that I do need to get on with it. I must have lost my inner power. Drowned so much in self pity, running away from the truth, or should I say hiding? Blahhhhhhh...I sound like a bore.
I was helping a patient yesterday, she is 175cm in height, weighs approximately 55 kilos, with an athletic body! The shocked I felt when she told me she is 58 years old, wtf...excuse my abbreviations but, WTF! She looked like 20 years old for all I care. It hit me so hard...I have been so foolish, selfish, fat and ugly beast! (Smiling)...
So, what is the aim of the new Project : 60 kilos at the end of October...Consistency, awareness and consciousness...may God be with me. Deadline is 27 October 2011 or I pay a 10K in Euros to a communist leader Mr. Celie. I cannot lose this bet. Besides, I get twice the amount if I win, plus a healthy mind and body!
What is the strategy? I wrote it down to just to remember, Six weeks is 43 days to the count down zero. If I aim to lose 30 kilos in 43 days, how much should I burn for each and every day?
I need to burn 3500 calories in the beginning, "are you killing me, mean kidding me?" Plus the fact that I need to lessen my calories intake "this is not happening" -hi hi hi. I can hear the doctor voice echoing in the billows of my thoughts. I asked myself, what am i getting into? And then jolted by the remembrance that a 10K European dollars are on stake, not to mention double amount if I win.
If I need then to lose weight by burning calories, lessen calories intake and have an explicit plan to build up muscles and live a sound and attractive physical attributions, then I do need God at my side. I need my motivation 200% up in the ceiling and by strong descipline I am 60 kilos at the end of next month an richer...hmmm, am still thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment