Saturday, April 1, 2023

I accepted defeat

Reality hurts they say but nothing compares to how I feel 

3 years of undefined  happiness it felt, yet deep down it’s surreal 

I walk away in silence with my heart is bleeding,

I accepted defeat and my mind is searching.

I asked you if can you live without me ? You said maybe,..

I said I can’t in my mind, see a life without you surely.

But here I am turning my back on you accepting defeat

I realized you are not meant for me. 

I looked in your eyes and I see,

That I have been very silly.

So I walk away in silence.

Accepting defeat.

I may have loved you with all purity.

I may have given you sovereignty.

But I know deep within me that what I want from you will never be.

Goodbye is hard to say but I must.

In doing so releases me from this insanity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment