Thursday, June 30, 2022

Emptinesses

No sound, no taste, no sight no feelings 

Emptiness has staken  over me 

No warmth , no light , no magic 

It feels like coming to an end 


I felt it was better before 

But I was deeply fooled 

A hood over my head I fell

Into your abyss trap 


Like a icy cold water 

It hit me dead flat 

Lost in self battle I waver

Trying to hold on at last 


But I have to wake up from this dream 

So magical it maybe 

But emotionally terrifying 

Im on the verge of breaking 


Strength is gone  and I’m empty

My powers has run out

You sucked all the lights of me

And left me hanging dry 


In the end we say farewell 

We bid each other goodbye

We tell to one another how it was

And leave it all at that 


Your beautiful eyes will haunt me 

Your taunting voice so childish

Your mannerism so unsure

Your touch so warm and fiery 


I will miss you easily

You have been a part of me

A grow up process ending up dearly 

Leaving an emptiness in me 





No comments:

Post a Comment