Wednesday, July 6, 2022

All I think about is You

 Like that song called Heat Wave

Last night all I think about is you

Head so occupied and thoughts lost 

I am damned to Hell Hole


What is it that makes you so attractive 

Is it your youth and deliberate indecadence

Your fountain of unsureness unlimited 

Or you overly confidence a volunté


Here I am scratching my head to oblivion 

Wondering what really is going on 

Turned inside out upside down 

Hopefully  one day I would be normal again 


What is it that made you so special 

Is it your high intelligence Quotient  

That seemingly know it all facial gestures 

Or that innocent play eyes look


Pfffffffff Im out of ideas 

What could it be

That made me fall for you

Those kisses 😔


But you are so cold now

The playful eye glint is gone 

No more playtime

No more fun 







  



No comments:

Post a Comment